Monday, February 14, 2011

Second Blog Post

Carlos Cruz-Diez: Color in Space and Time

Just seeing the colors of this image drew me to look into the exhibition but always looking at how lighting and color in my own work is something I try to focus on. 

nadav kander Chongqing XI, 2007

Looking at all the photos in his exhibition the overwhelming sense of scale of people compared to the rest of the picture is truly amazing.

Stillborn, 2010, Ink jet print, Courtesy Carl Hammer Gallery, Chicago and Yancey Richardson Gallery, New York

This image grabbed my attention because of the juxtaposition of this space aged figures with the natural landscape. 

Matt Mondragon untitled, 2011

The next three images are the most recent in images I shot. This photo for me is simply stating my love for punk music and the scene of it. 

Matt Mondragon untitled, 2011
I wanted to show the people that were involved in the recording process from the people in the band to the person recording. 

Matt Mondragon untitled, 2011
 
I wanted to get a "action shot" and was pleased with the light that was hitting off the symbols and gave a very calm feeling before the noise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment